10 things that have made me exceedingly happy
[while at home this weekend]:
- watching the bruins play an awesome basketball game against Cal (unfortunately we lost).
- going back to my hometown's library (where I spent hours tutoring kids in high school. I miss it.).
- eating thai food in front of the fire place.
- falling asleep on the couch while watching tv.
- eating tangerines off our tree.
- not having to wear shower shoes.
- catching up on episodes of The Nate Show with my mom.
- taking the dogs on a walk at sunset as a family.
- wearing my jammies all day long because it was raining and I had no place to be.
- long conversations with my parents over tea.